What is Home Health?
It is a service which enables patients to receive quality health care in the privacy and comfort of their homes for conditions which once required hospitalization.
What requirements need to be met for a patient to be eligible for service?
A patient that meets one or more of the following:
- You are homebound.
- Your primary care physician has ordered our services.
- You require intermittent skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services.
Will insurance cover these services?
Our services will be covered by your Medicare benefits. We also accept PPO’s and HMO’s. Our agency will do all pre-authorizations and arrangements on your behalf according to your physician’s specifications.
Are medical supplies and equipment covered?
If medical supplies and equipment are medically necessary for treatment, then these are paid by Medicare, Medicaid and insurance. As an added benefit, our professional staff will assist you in procuring medical equipment and supplies, ordered by your physician. This saves patients and discharge planner’s time and ensures that proper equipment is brought home by the patient.
Where do you operate?
We have cared for very satisfied patients within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area and suburbs.
- North up to Denton and McKinney (Denton and Collin Counties)
- South to Ennis (Ellis County)
- West to Fort Worth (Tarrant County)
- East to Terrell (Rockwall and Kaufman Counties)
If your area is not listed, please contact us to verify that your area is covered.
Who may refer patients?
- The Physician
- Social Workers and Discharge Planners
- The Patient and family
Contact CareWorks Home Health Services today! We are just a phone call away servicing the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Suburbs 24 Hours a day 7 days a week.