Why Choose CareWorks?
CareWorks Home Health Services know that there is no other place of comfort other than your own home. Throughout your home health care, we conduct case conferences and establish frequent communication with your primary physician to ensure that you receive the appropriate care that you require.
CareWorks Home Health Services offer both Basic and Specialty Services and are a licensed provider by the Department of Aging and Disability Services, and Medicare abiding to the following requirements:
- You are homebound
- Your primary care physician has ordered our services
- You require intermittent skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy services.
CareWorks provides you with:
- Excellent quality care
- Prompt admission process
- Compassionate, dependable, and reliable care
- Unique and complete Rehabilitation programs
- We are a multi-lingual service provider (English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish and Tagalog)
- Strong nursing Specialty programs
- We have met and exceeded the state average rating for the quality measures established by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services comparing home health agencies in the State of Texas.
- We have discharged 75% of our patients back into the community.
Our services will be covered by your Medicare benefits. We also accept PPO’s and HMO’s. Our agency will do all pre-authorizations and arrangements on your behalf according to your physician’s specifications.
Contact us today! We are just a phone call away servicing the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Suburbs 24 Hours a day 7 days a week.
CareWorks Home Health Services has been serving the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas since 1996, providing prompt, excellent quality Nursing, Rehabilitation, Social, and Community services.
Our highly proficient team of health care professionals has vast training and experience in delivering the finest quality home health care. Our goal is to maintain good health and the highest level of functionality of each individual to enable them to remain in the residential setting for as long as possible. Find out more about CareWorks Home Health Services.
Our rehabilitation staff is first class with unique clinical programs that would facilitate our patients to maximize their abilities to perform independent and safe activities of daily living. Our staff recognizes that we are your guests; therefore, we will treat you with the utmost compassion and respect.
Our Coverage Area
We have cared for very satisfied patients within the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and suburbs.
- North up to Denton and McKinney, TX (Denton and Collin Counties)
- South to Ennis (Ellis County)
- West to Fort Worth (Tarrant County)
- East to Terrell (Rockwall and Kaufman Counties)
Medicare licensed and certified. We also service most other private insurances. Please see our Services section for more detail.
Contact us today! We are just a phone call away servicing the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Suburbs 24 Hours a day 7 days a week.
“For God so loves the world that He gave His only begotten Son, for who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have Everlasting Life” (John 3:16)